Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Back to School

Love this paper from Studio Calico picked it up on sale.
I decided to use as is which is kind of busy
as that was kind of the mood I was in.
Layered in the photo with some goodies.
And of course the "wise ole owl."
 Made a layered cluster to the right side which
I seem to be rolling that way today.
I also frankensteined a couple of the letters
that can be seen pretty clearly here.
Sigh.
Annie and Owen getting ready to head to school.
They are quite color coordinated.
Not sure if that was planned or not.
I had enough colors to work with and went
mainly with green just because.
And I believe I used every shade I had.
The city block and feather are Basic Grey....
And the title - I wonder if I should move it back under
the photo where I had it in one of the moves.
Arrgghhhh decisions LOL.

3 comments:

Holli said...

oooooooooooooooooooooo great LO i love the background paper

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Lynn! You embellished perfectly. :)

Connie Mercer said...

another cute one~ love the design.