Friday, October 7, 2016

Grandkids being adorable

Seriously how cute and fun is this.
I couldn't resist.
I found the star paper (unk mfg) in my scrap box
and thought it perfect.
So then I needed to build something around it.
Something goofy and fun.
I used Studio Calico poppy paint to make the lines
on Recollections cardstock to make
 an American flag.
I wanted it to have that Americana look mostly because I
can't draw a straight line.
 I cut out the stars
from another page where I started the lines
that didn't work out.
So a win-win there.

I googled superheros lyrics and found these.
They are so perfect.
Added a title and wa-la.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

what a great page. Love the journaling like that :)

Holli said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww great pics of the kidlets... LO is great too

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super design, Lynn! Loving the striped background. :)