Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wordy background paper

I really loved this paper and it really rocks the photo I chose
 but its wordy.
So in looking at the photo which is adorable by the way,
I went through and squared (instead of circling LOL) phrases
that I loved and work with the photo 
down the left side of the page.
Because of the circled phrases to the left I put my cluster to the right.
 I wanted to use that "oh boy" because it just fit-especially the colors.
 I scattered some stars about and really kept things simple.
So when I finally got passed the adorable faces and really
looked at the photo - Sam and Lou have
paint brushes in the hands - and look like they're on a mission 
which should put fear in any adults heart LOL.
Studio Calico again- using the August and September kits up.
Handmade tag, Basic Grey and Pink Paisley.

Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee.

4 comments:

Holli said...

love love love... i absolutely love that you squared out some of the words what a great idea!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun way to embellish the word paper! Love this! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Love the word paper too. love how you highlighted the words. great page!!!

Susanne said...

What a cute idea for working with that type of background paper. Fun layout.