Monday, October 10, 2016

Stamped clusters

I love making clusters - some work out
some don't.
These worked out and came out very fun.
I started with two stencils - Tim Holtz and Jenni Bowlin
circles - using black and gold ink.
Then using my favorite creative cafe stamps, roller
stamp from Studio Calico and hero arts and then, well stamped.
 I also misted with some Tim Holtz
and because I didn't have white mist - I used
white enamel paint to add to the fun.
 Because I only had one fussy cut cat, I used
a stamp to bring the cat around the page from Technique Tuesday.
And yes, the tags continue.


 Miss Amelia being fashion forward and
looking mighty lovely.
Dotted some stars and enamel dots around.
Love how it turned out.


3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally adore this, Lynn! Great job with the clusters. :)

Connie Mercer said...

big fan of clusters~looks awesome. love the stamps also!!!

Holli said...

ooooooooooooooo i love the clusters