Thursday, October 6, 2016

One more scrap your scraps

And this one made me crazy as its more like
a patchwork quilt.
A wild patchwork quilt.
All of which I had to think about for awhile.
 Because it was so patchy - I had trouble with 
figuring out the photos - I had 2 - 2x3 
that got lost.
So I found this packaging card from Studio Calico
and the color worked really well so now
I have a mat!!!
 Then that stupid open tab at the top (see above)
was also not helping so
I decided to make a fishtail banner from the same paper
in the lower left corner and that
solved alot of problems.
(It really was an afterthought)
 Got a good cluster going on.
 On both sides and I kept the cutouts
in the leaf because I think it
looked better solid.
Gives it some neat texture too.
 Those adorable little words are from Hobby Lobby.
Cut out a bunch in a couple of colors.
Made up a bunch of those bows too.
I love those bows.
Annie riding her bike.
Really love the paper now but....
it wasn't love at first sight
LOL.

Basic grey, Studio calico.
I'm so glad they work so well together.
I have a lot.

2 comments:

Holli said...

love the patch work!

Connie Mercer said...

love it ~ papers are perfect!!!