Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Perfect papers, perfect photo

As I kept poking through my Echo Park
Capture life pack - it hit that there was a New York
theme going on.
And Brooklyn.
And when this photo of Lou came over the wire, well 
it was a match made in heaven.
Very fun papers.
This is Lou under the scaffolding - running through "his tunnel"
on the streets of Brooklyn.
Seriously does it get any better than that.
So......I added three strips of paper on the "tread" paper.
A beatle song and music.
Since dad is a muscian - that's a win in addition to Brookly/NY stuff.
The red edging was added after it was all said and done
because it just didn't pop off the page.
And now it does.

A little bit of Studio Calico - actually worked in the skyline stamp.
Go me.
And Basic Grey alphas.

2 comments:

nfaband said...

Such a cool page Lynn, I love all the layers and the fun little elements you added. You always have the best ideas. Keep up the great work, you inspire me to want to create.

Connie Mercer said...

love, love it. You rocked the theme:)