Sunday, September 7, 2014

Loving my diecuts again

Linked up with Paper Issues tell me dies....LOL! love it.
Somewhere along the line my diecuts fell out of favor.
I have no idea why except maybe I'm lazy 
or it could be that the premade diecuts took an amazing turn
and really look great on a page.
And you didn't have to do anything to them, maybe ink the edges
but mostly they are ready to go.
And they looked awesome.
However, I have found that there are times such as scrapping late,
laziness or can't find the exact accent, that suddenly
my diecuts became favored again.

So maybe in another post I'll show how I took a bunch of leftover
papers and diecut a bunch just to have.
Now, I have an entire basket full of diecuts to go along with 
109837481374938482347832740 other baskets I have of embellishments.
No pressure there.
And I did make some tags.
No pressure there either.

Of course I used Studio Calico, along with my Quickutz 
and Sissix diecut into hearts circles, xo, and a flower.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome design and use of color, Lynn! Did you say die cuts? You need to link this up and link back to the Tell Me Dies, Tell Me Sweet Little Dies linky party going on at Paper Issues right now! :) http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/2014/09/new-issue-tell-me-dies-tell-me-sweet.html

Connie Mercer said...

ha, ha ~ What Lisa said :):) Great page and I hear you about easy and being lazy!!! Great page:)