Thursday, September 4, 2014

Rocking out with the Blues at Red Rock

The concert was amazing.
Best one ever.
Joe Bonnamassa was awesome as always.
We have seen several of his shows in Florida and we traveled specifically to Red Rocks
to see him perform.





As the sun went down, the lights went up the beauty and music shone through.
The accoustics were amazing it was like listening to a CD only better. 
Shots were taken with my iphone from row 57.
The seats were terrific - no bobbleheaded giraffe in front of me, I had
a clear view of the stage and the jumbotron.
 And the jumbotron was great for some "closeups".
It was a great experience and a checkmark on my DH's bucketlist.
And I have a tee shirt to prove it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE! This is on my bucket list as well. Great shots from your phone, too!