Sunday, September 14, 2014

Border diecuts are cutting edge

There are a few languishing in my drawer that I forgot I owned.
Sad that I have so much I can't remember it all.
But its all coming back now.
Bam!
And because I didn't have enough paper already
I picked up the Echo Park Capture Life pack.
AND I LOVE IT.
The colors work perfectly.
And all the cutouts and stickers, oh my.
I used my "shine" stamp from Studio Calico on that
blank bannery card, works perfect.
However, now looking at the 3rd card - which is blue -
I should've put it in the middle.
Too late.

Anyhoo, I dug out my sissix border diecuts.
Love the delicateness of it - it doesn't take over.
So the confetti came from the border-all those itty bitty holes.
How fun is that.
There's a studio calico stamp, stars and badge.
Thickers.

First day of Kindergarten, always a milestone.
I shortened the title because I love that fun font but didn't
have all the letters.
I think its cool.
Hopefully someone/anyone will get it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this! Great colors and I love all the "little paper"i on top of the title, can't think of the name.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome work with the Echo Park, Lynn! I love this collection too. Love the die cut work. Subtle but adds so much!