Sunday, June 15, 2014

Off the rails scrapbooking challenge - Up up & Away

Its a challenge that covers anything that flies.
I chose my hot ballon stamp.
And a mixed media format inspired by Soaphousemama once again.
It just seemed to fit, although when I was working on the page I didn't have any photos 
much less all the putting pix of all grandkids in mind, 
however, it was awesome the way it worked out.
 I chose the colors from a sunset perspective and once completed I decided
that B&W photos was the only way to go.
It was a fun page to do, AND in full disclosure once again,
 this was my second attempt page-the first page
ended up in the garbage.
I did rescue it and have been die cutting shapes out of it.
(We'll see what happens with them).

I used 2 pieces of kraft paper glued together because I didn't have canvas.
The colors are a mix of gesso, paint, and watercolors and alcohol
ink that has been more or less covered 
because that resulted in disaster
in my mind.
The stamp is from inkadinkado and the alphas are Tim Holtz grungeboard
that I've had forever.

Head on over to Off the rails scrappbooking and checkout the team's projects.

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the mixed media background you created, Lynn! This is my new favorite of yours! :)