Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Mixed Media - Make a wish

This page with the black lines was done for the Monkey Man page.
The monkey was going to dangle on the page
and well it looked..stupid.
I abandoned this page until I came upon this photo
of my brother's birthday party rolling around in my embellishment bin.
 I am also using stash from my embellishment/die cut extravaganza and
these primary colored flowers are perfect for the photo.
The photo was actually printed on regular paper because I had
visions of using it in a junk journal. 
Since I'm not doing well with the junk journal thing it was perfect
for this page. 
Sadly, all I know in this photo is my brother (with the black 
suspender look) and I'm the cranky looking one
jealous of the attention he's getting. LOL.
Evidently I'm in trouble because everyone's looking my way.
Love the buttons galore tossed about. I happen to have
a jar in just primary colors.
Shazam.
Love the sequins and those itty bitty red bits. 
Adding a bit of color.
And no page is complete without some Tim Holtz words
topping it off. 

1 comment:

Holli said...

Loving the flowers especially in the primary color scheme looks great!