Monday, June 3, 2019

Traveler's notebook - Yosemite

I decided I didn't want a total white background
so I gesso'd the pages, and slapped some
watercolors and a bit of stamping to
add some umph.
Some Tim Holtz because I really couldn't
think of anything to write.
It's Tom and I in front of El Capitan.
So I felt Tim Holtz words could do it better.
The feathers are stamped on the page
and then fussy cut out.

And embellishments.
I am really struggling here.
It feels that I saved all the wrong stuff.
I had TONS of stuff that I had to downsize for the RV.
WELL.
I have found that nothing is really suiting anything.
It is a struggle to figure it out.
It shouldn't be this hard.

I do figure it out eventually but it has been 
taking the fun out of it.
Also, when I shop, I don't see anything that'll
suit.
SIGH.

Any and all advice would be great.

1 comment:

Holli said...

lynn this is a favorite of mine those feathers are great!