Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Mixed Media - Monkey Man

If you been following, and I hope you have,
I posted yesterday all my homemade embellishments here
and I have made a page using one of the monkeys.
The monkeys are big and adorable and I love the googly eyes.
 In the background, I used smoke grey ink on
the Tim Holtz stencil "coffee stains"
with some red raspberry ink since the page
turned out to be almost monochromatic - but I wanted
to use red because of the heart in the quote
and it needs the red ink to tie it all together..
I tossed some buttons "galore" around
which have those itty bitty little fun pieces are well as sequins.
I was inspired by these two itty bitty photos
of Shane at 3 months that was rattling around in my
embellishment bin.
I've scrapped this photo before because it's really
a cute story about my baby having so much fun getting
his photo taken in Walmarts and laughing so loud 
everyone in the store came to see the fun he was having.

However, his nickname was monkeyman because he used
to curl his toes like monkeys do. LOL.

2 comments:

Holli said...

i absolutely love this page! and the monkey is perfect! the googly eyes kill me..:)

Azharpc said...

your posting style is very awesome thanx for sharing keep it up. You've made some good points there. I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website. You can download All the version from our website........ MediaMonkey License Key