Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Change up in the campground album

The campground album wasn't just ugly it was
COYOTE UGLY.
Trust me.
I did a couple of post - you can find them. 
Because they're ugly.
I actually posted a couple of pages on the blog
and I know I rendered the majority of you speechless.
So....
 I decided a dayplanner, calendar would be the way to go
especially to keep up where we camped and how long and the 
campground's information can all be done here.
And I can make it snappy.
More or less.
So being the genius I don't claim to be, I picked up this planner
and shazam- it had pages from July 2019 
through the entire year 2020.
Well....
I needed it from March because that's when we started our Adventure.
And of course I wanted all the camps from then.
So there were like bonus pages up front that I'll never use
and printed out the calendar and added those pages.
I also watched a tag video and was compelled to make tags
which is another post.  😏But I love how the tag works here.
This is planner is gonna be sooooooo much better.

Yeah, yeah I have made it clear that I would NEVER be calendar
driven again. My entire career depended on being one with my planner
however, this is different. 🤣

2 comments:

Holli said...

Mind blowing right now soooo cool to use the calendar/day planner method .. can’t wait to see how it turns out

TotalWellnessLife said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.