Monday, June 17, 2019

Fussy Cutting, Watercolors, Stamping and Dies.

Because I had decided to break out the Sissix machine
because I wanted a certain font for a title
I decided that I needed to die cut
more stuff.
The problem is what STUFF and in what COLORS
 does one choose as it's for future use and
who knows what will be needed.
And as we all KNOW, I do not pick this stuff well at all.
Also, because I couldn't decide on what die cuts although
I did choose random ones and colors
I decided that why not STAMP random things on white
cardstock and then watercolor them in because
again, I pick so well.
LOL.
I decided to do three of each.
Except for pineapples, one didn't stamp as well as I wanted
but decided to use it anyway.
So there's 4 of them.

OR maybe design pages around THEM.

And then I decided I needed monkeys and birds.
Of course.
Whilst I still had the sissix out.
It's not out anymore.
Now to get to work.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool~use what you have right!!! love them:)

Designing With Dakota said...

I love the chickens and the monkeys!! I have been thinking about die cutting for the future lately too. I suddenly seem to have tons of little scraps sitting around my desk. good job!!

Holli said...

you need to hurry up and get back here i need the chicken and the bird and monkey>>> love them! cant wait to see what you do them