Monday, June 3, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - Yosemite part 2

I couldn't just have lame photos of Tom and I
when there are soooo many pretty scenes
in the park to behold.
Plus I bought the Yosemite stickers at the ranger station
and 2 came in the pack.
So of course they both had to be used.
When I purchased the MS punch I also picked
up a Tim Holtz stencil and stamp set.
You will be seeing a lot of this set.
Just sayin......
Using the new set along with TH distress ink
stormy sky, peeled paint and faded jeans.
It sortof, well okay, it did end up more or less 
monochromatic.
I'm down with that AND I got to use
some Pinkfresh wooden embellies, and momenta 
wooden stickers. 
And the adorable big eared bunny is Technique Tuesday.
And the cute stamp in blue in Studio Calico.

1 comment:

Holli said...

i am loving everything about this the bunny is so cute, the arrow and the stickers awwwwww