Friday, June 7, 2019

Eagles and Vultures...Oh my

We were motoring down the Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway
which turned out to be a happening place  
when my eagle-eyed hubby spotted
an EAGLE.
Who doesn't stop for an eagle.
Said eagle was in a flapping frenzy with some vultures,
and we were trying to figure out what the to do is about
coming around to pretty sure it's roadkill.
So there were three against one, so the eagle went and got a pal.
 And they gawked.
 and gawked.
 Since the eagles weren't showing any action I focused
my attention on the vultures that were
fluttering about like gang of wasps.
 Swooping and sweeping.
I think the eagles were letting them wear out.
 You'll notice the sky changed every time I got pix.
 It was driving me nuts.
Sunny, gray, cloudy, really cloudy.
And then without warning the eagle made its move.
Lucky lucky shot.
Still no idea what they were in a flap about.

1 comment:

Holli said...

beautiful eagle so majestic