Friday, June 7, 2019

Messing around in my mixed media album

I had this photo of me about maybe 4-5 years old
fussy cut out and rolling around in my 
embellishment box.
And I had a thought - I have not messed in my mixed
media album in like forever.
 Therefore, why not use that goofy fussy cut photo.
With layers. Lots of layers.
And paint.
And a background stamp.
 And using those lovely dylusions paints.
So I have this huge background stamp and painted
on 3 different color pains.
I love how it looks and then managed to cover up
the majority of it. LOL.
With layers. 
I have a tag way in the back that could be used
for journaling but I couldn't think of any at the moment.
Love how it turned out.

Hero Arts, Studio Calico, Sissix die, Dylusions paints
Got rid of lots of stash.
Woohoo!

So that is me circa 1958 - dressed for Easter or Church because
that's how we rolled back in the day.

1 comment:

Holli said...

loving all the layers and the pic of you (swoon)...