Monday, June 3, 2019

Father's day card

I'm finally getting ahead of these things.
It's like Christmas just sneaks up and I'm never ready.
But this time.
 One in a row.
But hey, we have some Tim Holtz going on here and
some playing cards I got from a bubble gum
machine awhile ago and I'm running out.
And doesn't that bow make you swoon - it's Holli's
punch and I do a bunch up hoping
they'll match something.
I do a lot of shopping at Holli's.
I miss that. 
And here I got to use my new Hero Arts stamp
that I recently purchased.
So that's 3 things purchased and used.
WooHoo.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Loving this card!!! When you get back you know you will be shopping again at my house

Unknown said...

Wow, Lynn, nice work! I'm not familiar with blogs but decided to chech yours out and and there's so much here! I do hope our paths cross again. 'Til then, Happy Trails!