Monday, April 4, 2016

Pocket pages love/hate

 I took a lot of what I think are neat photos from
our last camping expedition and
because I couldn't decide on just a couple of photos
I decided a pocket page was the way to go.
However, pocket pages still baffle me.
 I watch Inky Quill and Kitty Scrapper just flow through
pocket pages like there's no tomorrow and they
look amazing when they add bits and bobs
on the different photos and cards.
Mine don't look anything like that. Which is annoying.
However, I figure if I keep practicing I just may get the hang of it.
So here's some more practice and I'll get even
more on our next trip because
the entire album will be pocket pages.
I just can't seem to roll with the do-dads.

This page is cool in that when you put it in your album
it folds into a 6x12 - I haven't completed
the backside yet and probably won't until I return.

7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I think this turned out great, Lynn!

PhxScrapper said...

I love what you did with your pocket page. Very nice! BL

phillymam37 said...

This turned out wonderful!! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say Hi.
Hugs Elina BL

phillymam37 said...

This turned out wonderful!! Just stopping by from the Bloggie Love Facebook group to say Hi.
Hugs Elina BL

Connie Mercer said...

Looks great!!

Lori said...

I think that this turned out great! I can't wait to see more of your pocket pages! -BL

Holli said...

they are great! but i know what you mean..