Monday, April 18, 2016

Had some downtime for scrappy time

We boondocked in Guadalupe Mountains campground
and that means - no nothing.... no electric,
no water, no internet.... except what is powered by our RV.
What we didn't know is that our batteries
weren't working correctly so light was minimal in the making of these pages.
 I should scrap in darkness more often...
 I seem to be rearranging cards - which is cool in trying to
get the stories told.
I've been trying to go in order and then thought - 
who's gonna know???
Besides me and DH....
 I'm sort of getting the hang of pocket pages.
This is an assortment of stuff. LOL.
We are having a good time and since moved on
over to Alamogordo, New Mexico.
Internet is still dicey and my camera was doing goofy things
which could mean operator error so the photos
I took today are sadly iffy.

8 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Looks gorgeous!! I'm amazed you can do that on the go :) Good for you!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So many fun elements! I like how you're really mixing up the page shapes and designs. :)

Camille Short said...

I just adore everything about this - gorgeous book!

Carole Wright said...

HI fabulous album love it, cant believe you did this camping!!! Carole BL

Holli said...

omg! looking good my friend i absolutely love it!

Holli said...

omg! looking good my friend i absolutely love it!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is just soooooo cute! Love this!! BL

Elisa Ablett said...

Gorgeous, love the pocket pages and all the details. BL