Monday, April 27, 2015

Temptation and Bible Journaling

I don't know about you but I'm tempted everyday.
Alot.
There are times when I choose the temptation (eating that food,
not cleaning the house, or losing my temper)
 and there are times of resistance.
It was so reassuring when I came across an Oswald Chambers quote
"Kept by the power of God".
Oswald's devotion came from I Kings 2:28 when Joab gave in to
temptation a second time.
I liked his reference to I Corinthians 10:13
-He (God) will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

I used enamel paint with some Mister Huey ink,
Authentique, Thickers, and magic mesh - I'm not sure where
that's going but I liked it - however if you run it
through you xyron - baby power is required to negate the
adhesive that comes through the mesh.
Just sayin....

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

This looks so inspiring to me. Gotta find one of those Bibles:)

all the days of our life said...

Very inspiring!!! Beautifully done!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love what you're doing with these pages, Lynn! I can so relate to the food temptation part. I'm on a kick right now to get sugar out of my diet. :)