Thursday, April 23, 2015

Changing up from 8x8 to 8" circle

Every now and then I like to change things up.
I love doing circles.
One day I'll do a 12" circle - need to find
something big enough to make it.
Broke out the Shimelle paper pack and die cut.
 And then adding to Shimelle was some goodies from
the Paper Issues Swag Bag.
Some die cuts from my die cut bin and wa-la 
layers going.
Did a bit of stamping and as I look at the page now
I didn't use any mist.
Well huh.
I did zig zag stitch around the page which covers up
any scissor issues I may have going on.
I see peeps in videos just take scissors and cut up papers
in a really straight line. Which is very annoying.
Mine always look like it was done by a drunken sailor.
Stitching to the rescue.

Miss Amelia pedaling her new ride.

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the circular design, Lynn, and your idea of stitching around the edges. I always wondered what happened if you tried to zig zag stitch on an edge (and what happens to the other half of the zig zag). Now I know it works. Such a cute title and loving all of the colors!

Connie Mercer said...

darling~great idea to sew the stitch around the circle shape! Love it:)

Holli said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! love love love it! another great idea! so stealing... LOL