Thursday, April 30, 2015

I did a list for journaling

I don't normally do lists.
Somehow coming up with adjectives
intimidates me and that is probably why I kept
it pretty simple. When having to "think" my mind goes blank.
Shocking I know.
And having an adorable granddaughter maked it easy.
 Got a cluster happening in the corner with lots of goodies.
I got some green going on.
It just sort of happened - along with the purple.
As you will see I pulled from the photo.
 This photo is a couple of years old and how I passed it over 
for so long baffles me - except that its
time has come. LOL.

Studio Calico, Bo Bunny, Homemade enamel dots 


3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the green paper and the bird. darling photo:)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the green and purple combo, Lynn and your embellishment cluster rocks!

Holli said...

absolutely love purple and green together perfect pic too