Thursday, April 30, 2015

I did a list for journaling

I don't normally do lists.
Somehow coming up with adjectives
intimidates me and that is probably why I kept
it pretty simple. When having to "think" my mind goes blank.
Shocking I know.
And having an adorable granddaughter maked it easy.
 Got a cluster happening in the corner with lots of goodies.
I got some green going on.
It just sort of happened - along with the purple.
As you will see I pulled from the photo.
 This photo is a couple of years old and how I passed it over 
for so long baffles me - except that its
time has come. LOL.

Studio Calico, Bo Bunny, Homemade enamel dots 


3 comments:

  1. love the green paper and the bird. darling photo:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the green and purple combo, Lynn and your embellishment cluster rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love purple and green together perfect pic too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...