Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In order to get the ole mojo flowing

My pal April assigned the pagemap sketch below for my very own personal challenge. I changed it to 8x8. There are a lot of princess titles going on - on my pages. However when there are a lot of princess things going on you gotta roll with it.
I am coming to love sketches. Takes all the thinking out of things.  I have always loved Becky Fleck's pages. And I have now decided I need to do sketches way more often than I do. Jump starts are a good thing and I had a blast with it.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love your take on the sketch, Lynn. They are a great starting point, especially when you need a little push to get you going. :) Such a pretty, princess page (how's that for alliteration? LOL!)

Connie Mercer said...

great sketch and I love your take on it!! fabulous!!!

April Says... said...

Hey - I am not going to knock the sketches...particularly because they assisted in 13 pages getting scrapped...they were definitely the shove to get the mojo moving and man did I need it! Glad I shoved one at you too ;) pretty pretty princess ;)

gale said...

That layout and picture are so cute!!