Sunday, January 6, 2013

Delicious....

 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 
Ours would've been perfect if the 'Skins won but alas,
twas not to be.
I however, was in a scrappy mood.
And some new pix of Lou got the mojo flowing.
Utilzing my Studio Calico kit, and the gorgeous pix of Lou,
wa-la a lovely page for their album.
Lou sending Merry greetings was just too cute. I usually do
the Ali Edwards and scrap my cards and its on
my list, but Lou gets his own page.
Why?
Because I wanna smoosh his cheeks and the MERRY
is the OLW challenge over at SNC.
I had fun doing this page, spraying and stamping,
and okay flowers. You have to admit I haven't done flowers in awhile.
One challenge done - 
could be the start of streak.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

oh wow ~you got the name right.these are all that!!!! wonderful and delish!!!

gale said...

Sorry about the 'skins. Love the layouts though, and those pictures are so cute!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Look at you spraying and stamping and using feather embellies. These are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

way to rock out that stamping!!!

April Says... said...

I FINALLY figured out what that first LO reminds me of!! Elsie's book from way-back. The colors I suppose.

LOVE THESE - amazing job lately Mz. On Fire!!