Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Baby book.......

I love doing mini albums. I do. They flow together so well with a minimum of fuss and muss. I find they go faster than a page. I do have a template now that I've made a bunch, but I still like to personalize. I usually don't put the baby's name on it because parents have been known to change their mind. Several times.

Which is why there is whiteout and/or paint. lol!

Needed a quick present and love to give something that hopefully won't overwhelm the new parents.

Remenisce is soooooo soft and muted. Love the colors. Whacked some chipboard to 6x6. Perfect size, and lifted a paper folding trick from a pal for the perfect pocket page.

I had a baby blanket all done. I KNOW. I'm just impressing myself all over the place. Get a little dress and/or diapers and good to go. Love it when a plan comes through and looks good doing it.

Need to work on some Valentine cards today. And a birthday card.





7 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Super cute Lynn! Love the places for journaling! Adorable!

Connie Mercer said...

This is adorable!!! I can see you enjoy making these!! so cute!!!

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable project! Love it!

ellen s. said...

oh i love it! esp the colors. i just saw your "will it kill ya to comment" blinkie too fun! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo....I LOVE this !!!! These colors are awesome!! :)
I miss you ~April~

Keshet said...

LOVE the pretty, soft colors!

hilde janbroers said...

what a lovely mini album. I love doing mini's as well...