Saturday, December 4, 2010

Trick or Treat!



Without further ado. THE grandkidlets.
And they're stinking cute.
Really.

Long time in coming. But TA-DA=TA DONE. Love the papers by Niki Silvas and Echo Park, Bo Bunny and Scribble Scrabble. Oh and the Sandy Lion candies. Look good enough to eat, lol! I know you KNOW I ADORE these die cut papers. I have to really make myself NOT buy them or NOT use them. No choice here. They were perfect. The lo's are really simple and they came
together quickly - about 15 each really. The longest piece was running a sharpie around the edges on the green lo and cleaning up the glass after. If you ain't making a mess, you ain't scrappin'.



2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! I was going to say that first one was my favorite with that great shaped paper and then I saw the Nikki Sivils paper on the second one! LOVE both of them.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Totally adorable, Lynn! Love them both!