Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Fall Guy

Got the title from the book "Top Titles and Tips Too." Love that book. Great fall back when the brain goes dead and DH isn't around. I have to admit DH comes up with the best titles.

So my favorite SIL took the photos. I wanna be like him when I grow up. He rocks the camera. You can see his stuff here.

My grandson Owen having a great time in the leaves. He's adorable. And chatty. Gets that from my side. My gram said my kidlets could yap like a "Philadelphia lawyer." I'm thinking that's not a good thing. lol!!!

Imaginesce is awesome and I believe I used up every bit I had. Hmmm.....LSS run. bwahahaha! Picked up the leaves from M's for $1. Can't beat that. AND Thickers. I had to glue the vinyl down. But whatever, it works. Love it.

Oh I got my Christmas cards done and in the mail. Sadly not with Christmas stamps. Day late. AND Christmas shopping almost done.

3 comments:

Sasha Holloway said...

nice layout .. cute pics .. might have to check that book out

Linda Beeson said...

That is a really adorable title - I struggle with those too and LOVE the papers you used.

Pamela said...

Love this!!! :)