Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!

On Christmas Eve day with spent it with my favorite youngest son, Shane. A handsome dude with an offbeat sense of humor. We got to admire his new truck which he is working toward getting on the road. We had a great day, lots of fun shopping. It's a tradtion we've done 2 years in a row and will continue as long as we can. He is such a blast to hang with.
And I know you all have been breathlessly waiting to see our humble tree. It almost didn't happen. Gasp! I know. We were out of town when Sam's sold out and I didn't know of any others that carried these little potted Norfolks. So....while shopping for some rabbit food at Publix, low and behold I spotted one. Actually 3. I stopped my cart in front of the first one
and trapped this poor woman in a riding cart, that couldn't reverse, while I took my time admiring and picking out a tree. She was very patient. Sortof. lol!! I was focused and in the zone, so really I didn't pay attention. My bad.

Right now, DH is watching really bad Christmas movies in the spirit of the day, and we'll be hanging with friends later today.

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to trim the tree with Christmas cards!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Tracy said...

LOL at trapping the woman in the riding cart.
Cute tree.

Steph said...

Love your tree with the cards. What a great idea!

Keshet said...

Sounds like fun, hope it was a great day!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Very cute tree!!!! xoxo