Friday, December 17, 2010

Balboa Park

involved a lot of walking AND picture taking. It was black and white day. Sort of. It was tough to stick to when the sun came out. So being the decisive person I am; I switched back and forth. bwahaha.Actually what happened I went into the Photography museum and it appeared to me that ALL the cool artists AND their works were b&w. So wanting to jump on that bandwagon.........
I switched. This carrillion tower was so cool and the sound beautiful. I really wished it played more.
I wish I had taken a color photo so I could make the fireplug BRIGHT yellow. It would look cool. Photoshop to the rescue.
I just love the drama of this one. I just wish the cars would not be there. It was dicey getting across the street with a camera on your face lol!!
There was a photo shoot going on of beautiful women (and can you imagine how gorgeous in real life?) on stilts with leaves. I didn't get any good shots of that because I was at a screwy angle. However, the FACE. omg! Stunning.
Did I mention I walked ALOT. I ended up on El Prado??? which was MILES from where I needed to catch the bus. So I missed the bus and ended up walking to City College stop and hopped the train with 3m San Diego Charger fans. Kickoff at 5:30. And barely made it off at my stop, The Fashion Valley Mall. Go me.

9 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool~I went to Balboa park ummm... abouut 18 yrs ago ~thanks for the pic's brought back memories of that time~in a way still looks the same. cm

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos! ♥

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous photos--the last one is AMAZING!

nfaband said...

OMG Lynn ... those are amazing pictures, you should start charging people to take their pics. GORGEOUS GIRL ...

Renee Lamb said...

I feel like I'm on vacay with you with all the fabulous photos! stunning!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Wow! What great shots you got!!! I can only imagine how fabulous it must have been in person to see. TFS!!!!
xoxo

ellen s. said...

you always have the best photos!!! awesome

Linda Beeson said...

We went there as a family last Christmas time and I got the coolest photos of some of the things you did. FUN!

Jillian, NH said...

i am a huge fan of this picture!