Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Music to my Ears

Using Pink Fresh and a snapcatch from
instagram - a fun, sort of girly page evolved.
There's even journaling there - no need to add more.
 I whacked the 12x12 down to 8.5x11 because
that is one of the sizes I am using now.
I have used this size intermittently before because
I really love all sizes and hate to be limited in my choices.
But...
Again, a photo of Annie and I scrapping her photos
in the little albums I made for her
and Owen - the background (see arrow)
is playing his saxaphone.
And as you can see it wasn't a pleasant sound.
However, who doesn't love a sax and some music
to scrap by LOL.
Journaling by dad: When you start learning to play the saxaphone
you are more Goose than KennyG.

Took me a minute to get that.
But I gots it now!

Title is a mix of QK Spicy Chicken and Studio Calico alphas.

2 comments:

Holli said...

lol love the journaling... precious moments for sure

Lynne Goebeler said...

Sweet! ❣