Monday, October 1, 2018

PL- Sort of a double page spread

They are back-to-back.
And that works. 
Gettysburg - it was soooo hard to pick photos
and get in the stuff I want.
Good thing about PL - you can drop and add later.
 Love these patches and I've been picking
them up wherever I can.
I kept the original packaging because I
seriously couldn't do any better with the backing
needed for the size of the pocket.
Kept it rustic with kraft paper and I've also
started picking up post cards because they sometimes
say it better than I could.

I'm not sure if I need any more photos because the
story should be about the battlefield memorial and not
my photos.

Kraft, Pink Fresh, Tim Holtz.

1 comment:

Lynne Goebeler said...

Very nice! So hard to pick just a few photos...you can see each time I post that I fail miserably! More is better lol!