Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Final Alaska photos- Denali

and it is of Mount Denali that graced us with its
presence on the train ride.
I waited until our return so I could print out an 8.5x11
because it is sooooo stunning and it allowed
my oversized badge that you can purchase at any
National Park store to be on the page without getting in
the way of the mountain.
It did cuminate in a 2 page spread and I printed all
the animals I was lucky to see and take photos of and
 in a 8.5x11 collage.
I even ID'd all the critters, keeping it simple. 
I also was able to find all those itty bitty things I collect like
the national park stamp with the date and
park on it, and that cool pin of dahl sheep that we
saw as total pinpricks against the sky when they were
high up on the mountain.
 Using this size and not PL pages allowed me to tuck
the pamphlets about the park
 that is put together along with maps, do's and don'ts
in any national park you plan to visit
It also allows to keep the bulk down in my books by not adding an additional page.
I do miss 12x12 size but I'm embracing this size.
I'm still dithering about with the TN because I love dimension
and dimension in not a friend of the TN.

Anyway, YOU NEEEEED to go to Alaska - it's wild
beautiful and huge.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love what you did here. I like the new size :). My hubby has been to Alaska hunting and wants to go back ~ someday:)

Lynne Goebeler said...

Gorgeous! Bucket list for sure!

Holli said...

stunning photos...