Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Mini album from scraps

When mojo is in short supply - I head to my
overflowing bin of used papers and
just start putting them together - no rhyme no reason
except maybe size - a piece that will fit when folded.
 Once the lil booklet is put together
 let the embellishing begin
 and I use ALL THAT STUFF that makes
 no sense in any pages I make
 and a lot of stash gets used.
 Sometimes I keep these lil albums for me
 and sometimes I give them away
 sometimes I leave them blank
and sometimes I leave them blank to the
 giftee can do what they want with them.
 I had two albums I previously made
and gifted them to my granddaughter Annie
 and when I was there a few months ago
we sat together and I showed her how to add her
photos and journaling.
 Annie is 7 and never to learn to figure it out
 especially when she rocks her own camera
 and now has tons of photos with nowhere to go.
I did add ribbon to close this album - something
I didn't do on the others.
I think it helps that it closes and I think Anni will
like this one too.

Here is the post where Annie and I scrapped together.
Another generation.
How cool is that.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

This is amazing!! Love the size and the decorations!!!