Friday, October 26, 2018

Stamping and fussy cutting and paper tearing oh my

Well if you read yesterday's post you are aware
of my whining about all things changing in my scrapbooking
and in my head, scrapbooking to the storage.
So therefore, in defiance to that notion I made a feel good page.
Using a stampede stamp that was lolling about in
stash somewhere in a drawer that I had completely forgotten
about, and using some distress inks I stamped
some leaves because its October.
 And October in Florida just means the schoolbuses are out. LOL.
No pretty leaves changing or things like that.
However, it was a fun page.
I found this paper from the Paper Studio which was
rustic and cool enough to use for an October page.
I mussed it up and found my long lost tonic tool to muss it up more.
I backed it with Recollections cardstock in grey and
even stamped some leaves where it's torn and
now covered up with fussy cut leaves.
The entire page is all about Tim Holtz stuff, because I wanted
some rustic, shabby chic looking letters and dug
into some stash of grunge board alphas.
I used Studio Calico clean slate paint and some
plain jane white, along with some sandpaper and made
some funky rustic alphas.
And don't the Blue Ridge mountains just rock.
The colors are glorious.
Those little butterflies are TH too. 
There's a stamp tucked at the top left corner and
a little ruler as a mat for the photo.

Photo is courtesy of the Leaf Peeping Tour- 2016.

2 comments:

Holli said...

oooooooo loving this look.. great job!!!

Connie Mercer said...

Beautiful!! Love the leaves!!! So real looking~