Friday, October 12, 2018

TN page - Chat with CaraLYNN

My niece and I got connected when she
appeared on messenger for kids.
And we had a wonderful chat, in fact, so awesome
it had to be documented.
Below is a photo of said beautiful neice
she sent to me in the chat so I could make sure it was 
really her.
O and if you're wondering about the spelling out
of the name. WELL...
she does have my name 😍
 I screen shot the chat because I needed to.
Shrunk them down and printed them by 3's
on 4x6 photo paper.
(I didn't think to use regular paper)
It's on that brad - from waybackintheday.
and then popped on some foam backing for easy reading.
 And that hip kit club bunny was to adorable
not to use.
Below are the screen shots of the actual conversation
maybe not all in order but hey.

Hip Kit Club, Studio Calico, watercolors.











3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Very cute~ I have done that with emails~ super cute!!

Deanna said...

That's SO cute! I just love technology most of the time. It's such a great way to interact with the kids!

Lynne Goebeler said...

😀 Fun!