Thursday, October 18, 2018

Heritagy looking page

I love heritage and ancestry stuff and I kinda
miss scrapping them.
I did some ripping and tearing and don't
that make ya swoon.
I didn't want (to me) to showcase  these pictures
in the PL protectors because I'm still trying
to figure out the embellishments.
I don't want the photos to be overwhelmed but
I wanna be creative.
I'm finding it hard to meld the two.
So I'm just going to try different things until
I find something I like and works for RV living.
I saved the tickets and managed to find them prior
to completing the page.
I seem to have a real hard time holding on to
ephemera on the road and I usually complete pages
without since locating them in time to be
included on the page escapes me.
I can't be the only out there. 
 I did cut down the tickets to fit the page
and I did want to keep the part where we
got a rain check but didn't take advantage of it
because it was still raining the next day.

Studio Calico.




1 comment: