Thursday, October 25, 2018

TN-Starting a new notebook

It's taken awhile mostly because my head is playing mind games.
I did the left side page awhile ago and it is
THE first page.
Using washi and PL card. thread, that cool bow and
some nuvo drops.
AND then, I had an attack of holy lack of storage batman
and do I need to do "fluff" pages thought.
 And didn't, and doesn't,  that just stifle creativity.
Second guessing pages and topics.
And not only storage of pages, traveler's notebooks and
albums, there's the paper, the embellishments and dimension.
And don't get me started flexible photographs, i.e., sizes,
shapes and strips.
WAH.... but back to the page... LOL
 So when we were invited to cruise the gulf with our
pals Wayne and Dara of course we jumped on it.
Of course I took pictures.
And of course it had to be a page in my book.
 Because there is a story there.
If you've followed me for awhile you know we've had boats
and we spent a lot of time on the water 
until we didn't.
We traded the boat for a land yacht but being on the
water yesterday (or day before) made me
realize how much I miss being on the water and on the boat
and on the gulf.
So yeah a page was needed.



1 comment:

Holli said...

loving the new style you are rocking this!!!