Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The road to the Grand Tetons

More mountains and clouds oh my.
 As well as cool fun structures 
or otherwise known as a barn.
 Coming down Teton Pass was a tad steep.
 Then into the town of Jackson
where Tom finally found the moccasins he was hunting for.
 The national Elk refuge where I found no elk lurking about.
 But some geese were flying down the road with us.
 And shazam you go around the corner to this
breathtaking mountain.


We'll be heading into Yellowstone and will be boondocking.
So I'll catch you on the flip-flop when we
get some more free internet :)

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are all so breathtaking and stunning, Lynn! Do you stop to take these photos or shoot as you're driving by?

Murphy's Law said...

The first six are drivebys and the last 3 I actually got out (although I did some as we drove by as well). We'd never get anywhere if we stopped over everything I take (according to DH) So I learned to do drivebys. Some work - some not I like the challenge The 3 birds are actually flying along side of us which is why I couldn't pan. I need to remove the window and mirror LOL.