Sunday, August 10, 2014

Cutting background paper

Can be a tricky thing.
For instance, that compass you can barely see was
painstakingly measured and cut so that it would be a prominent
feature on this 8x8 page.
You can see how well that worked out.
However, I'm not going to stress out about it
because - well the page actually worked out without it.
Shocking.
This is very old Creative Imaginations pirate paper.
Had to dig for it.
"Twas worth the effort because don't those two cutie pies
look like pirates which I'm not sure was intentional.
Some old Tim Holtz grungeboard - sadly I used up all but one
skull and crossbones and that on remaining one
was way too big for the page which is okay
because I am already obvious enough.
Thickers and an anchor exuberantly punched by my friend Holli
finish the whole pirate/boat/yo ho thing.

2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Lovely layout!

Connie Mercer said...

you make me laugh. It looks great (even if you can barely see the compass) just being snarky ha, ha. Love the little cluster at the corner!!