Monday, August 18, 2014

Going back old school

Can you spot it?
Remember when titles were not only used on the photos but
all those lovely EK Success words were the title.
And that was cutting edge, back in the day of course.
As with all popular things, they go by the wayside when another
clever innovative idea is introduced.
These word strips are Tim Holtz - and I have always loved using them and
they seemed just perfect for this page.
(the separate letters are Cosmo Cricket)
And I'm loving my Evalicious arrows -  as mentioned previously,
you'll be seeing alot of them until I run out.
Which will take awhile.
Back to the K&Co coastal paper because it just works
with this histogram pix and the scene.
I used a scallop punch to make the shells look snappy and
deckle scissors *gasp* on the stamps.

I have also been breaking out the ole albums and tripping down memory lane
and wow, have some things jumped out at me.
More to come on that soon.

AND another sneaky peek of my tutorial over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Gorgeous page, Lynn! Love the word strips on the photo!

Connie Mercer said...

Love this one too!!!