Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Cutout title can totally work

First off are those bows and the instagram camera just the cutest ever?

Now that that's out of the way - this page was the easiest I've ever done.
I started with the base and pulled out papers and
just went with it. 
I wasn't concerned with matchy matchy or colors.
Totally fun!
AND I'm gonna do it again.

So Tom and I hanging with the grands. 
I thought putting the photo near the cutout title would hide all my sins
but noooooooo and Sam ain't doin' his part either. LOL!

So the cutout Title kinda looks like a ticket,
has a cute sentiment on it,
and for once I didn't overthink or ponder or anything goofy like that.
I just used it.

And it all worked.
And see there are times I fret over nothing.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely.
Good for you for just going with it…I don' think I could do that, as I fuss over everything, lol.
I really like your cluster of embellishments and the circles.

Jen Mc said...

I love this! The cutouts are darling

Connie Mercer said...

yes It all worked~ super cute! Love the bows!!!!