Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Water bender

So my pal April came up with the title.

Love it.

It does look like she's channeling the water. 

Looking swimmingly. 

She's a waterbaby. Like her dad. Another adreneline junkie.

GREEEAAATTT.... lol.

So this is the challenge at SNC for potpourrie. Use a banner without it being a banner. You know banners not dangling from twine. Very fun and I believe I actually used up all the Studio Calico transparency. More Studio Calico papers, My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Authentique, Sassafrass Lass.

I love the papers. They are so much fun and I got to use stash.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

LOL, love the title, so true! Love the pageLynn!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great title! Awesome page with all of the red. Love what you've been doing with the twine lately. :)