Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Its good to be king......

Okay, seriously - look at that photo and tell me this title 
doesn't rock the page. By Tom Petty.

It's good to be king, if just for a whileTo be there in velvet, yeah, to give 'em a smile
It popped into my head.
So I know I'm right.
Sweet Lou with his crown, and a smudged snoot.
As a little boy should look.
Adorable.

Just kind of tossing things about, looking for some mojo.
I even cut papers with my scissors and not my trimmer.
It drove me wild but I stayed the course.
And it was tough. 
Goes against everything I need straight in my head.
LOL.
Scary I know.

Used some Jillybean soup, Basic Grey, Sassafrass Lass, Bella Blvd for papers,
 Little Yellow Bicycle alphas, Cosmo Cricket journaling cards,
Creative cafe ribbon, arrow, Studio Calico enamels.
Tossed some Lettuce mist about by Ranger.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You always have the perfect titles for your pages, Lynn! Super cute!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the spin you put on your SB'ing pages~another beautiful page!!