Thursday, July 25, 2013

Potty Girl

She is a total mess and I love it. 
However, it appears she herself has announced she
is ready for potty training. 
Doesn't get any better than that.
My boys didn't get it until way later.
Love the baseball cap
and pretty blonde curls around it.

I used some really old papers on this - Making memories 5th Av
for one and then some Bo Bunnies. (I don't know the gold one).
Love the MAMBI alphas - but beware they stick to the photo like um...
glue so make sure they are where you want them.
Full disclosure-not exactly where I want them and even undo 
kinda let me down on this. 
Used a gel medium to tack down the confetti from Studio Calico kit and
also flung a bit of glitter about the confetti.

Rode down to Hobby Lobby yesterday 6.6 miles round trip.
Was a nice ride actually.
Broke the rules and road on the sidewalk.
My bad.
Anyway I was after the ATG glue gun from Glue Arts.
I'm taking it back today.
Its bulky, the tape isn't smooth and doesn't cut off sharply
or in anyway easy which causes clumps.
I was really disappointed.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

girls are alsways ready ealier than boys:):) super cute page~ she is a cutie!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

She is too cute! Love the pretty pink and the banners and the twine and...the whole super cute page!

Kimberly Kett said...

Adorable! I too am loving those sweet curls! My girls were the same and potty trained early....I think my boys were three before they even wanted to start!