Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Remember

Another heritage page made mostly from my Swirley doo kits - a combo thereof since its all mixed together. Welllll let me tell you about the title. 
It needed one. 
So I have this Heidi Swapp stamp and I love it.
 So after much debate with myself I stamped it and then decided there was too much paper. 
I decided that fussy cutting should be employed.
 After driving myself nuts and 3/4 of the way through I glanced at the packaging and you know the word TRANSPARENCY flitted through my brain. *Head slap*
It was TOO late now.
I am cutting the dang thing and that's all there is to it. 
And I like the looks of it.
The rusticness just adds to the overall look. 
Another thing, I had another photo that I designed the page for that just didn't work out.
OH OH I almost I bought glass beads - what was I thinking. 
And then using them.
These are itty bitty teensy weeny glass beads that go everywhere.
So I used them on the flowers, butterflies and their flight.
There's a learning curve involved as
 well as sticky fingers.
And flying glass - lots of flying glass. 
I'm still picking them up.
Twas worth it.

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I like it too!! You have such sweet vintage photo's..Love the rosettes also!!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving this!!!!

Jess said...

gorgeous!

Pamela said...

This is fantastic!! I love it! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is a gorgeous page, Lynn, and my new favorite of yours. :) I need to scrap more heritage pics.