Monday, August 6, 2012

We had a Manic Monday at Scrap N Chat

FINALLY!!! It's been a long time. Way too long. Summers are busy busy because its so beautiful out. I GOT SOME NEW PAPERS....SEI. Got some new photos too. Amelia's a girly girl.

This picture I had for awhile and it went MIA in my computer. Shocking I know. Annie is such a hoot. Love the 'do! (SEI) again.

And this one I love love love. Totally cool and fun. I know Owen & Annie had a great time. He's such a great big brother. (SEI) yet again. bwahahaha.
We had a great time tonight and the thread to prove it. 
We'll be getting our scrap on again.
Coming to a town near you.

7 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

These are all adorable! Great work.

Connie Mercer said...

Lynn these are super cute!! Love them all and the paper !!!!

Jess said...

cutest pics ever! adorable layouts!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super cute pages, Lynn! Love the pic on the second. Totally makes me smile. Love the big ampersand on the first one too.

Tracie Marie said...

Such cute layouts!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Nice, the last one is my favorite.

Margie Higuchi said...

Great pages! I love the "do" - makes me chuckle.