Friday, August 3, 2012

Fun Friday......

I had the best time with this page. Authentique -surprising I know. I stamped the flowers on and then used chalk colored pencils when I really wanted my watercolor chalk. My bad. Love how it turned out. Mama and baby at bath time. 
So incredibly intimate.

This is 3 generations (skipped the "parents" which is amusing since now they're all parents) but these are Great Grandparents and parents of sweet Lou. Bella Blvd patterned paper. (ok you can get up now) lol! Some hearts and bears. It looks off center but I can't figure how to fix it. Suggestions???

6 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the layouts ~ so aawesome, love that you "colored" the flowers on the first one!!!! Super cool look!!!

angie gutshall said...

Love the layouts! Those bears are so cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love the stamped flowers and cute, cute bears. It's wonderful that you're able to get generations photos like this. :) On the one you think is off balanced, how about a large photo corner of a complementary paper in the top right corner or an embellishment cluster that includes some clouds. These are things I do when I'm trying to fill a space. :)

Margie Higuchi said...

You did a wonderful job with these pages! LOVE the generations picture - those are priceless!

Jenny Evans said...

Such sweet layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

Nice! You make me jealous that you are getting some layouts created, I need some TIME!!!