Monday, October 8, 2018

Scrapping with Annie

I did post it on facebook but I want to show more.
Yes, this is the little book that had the
wardrobe malfunction all decked out just
waiting....
Annie is quite the photographer and
has her own camera.
A pink fujifilm instax mini that she uses
alot and quite well.
 So here's an action shot of Annie going through
her photos and picking out ones she
wants to add to the book.
 She even did the journaling.
How cool is that.

 It was fun showing her how to...
All I did was hold the glue and flip pages
for her to pick the perfect one for her photos.
Based on the amount of photos in that box
I need to do a lot more mini albums.
Ah man....😍

And of course, you'll be seeing a page I made about it.

2 comments:

Holli said...

This makes my heart melt, following your footsteps. Love it

Lynne Goebeler said...

Thos is absolutely adorable! 😍